English Synonyms: SEROPHENE;PERGOTIME;CLOMPHID;CLOMID;CLOMIFENE CITRATE;CLOMIPHENE CITRATE;CLOMIPHENE CITRATE SALT;2-[4-(2-CHLORO-1,2-DIPHENYLETHENYL)-PHENOXY]-N,N-DIETHYLETHANAMINE CITRATE SALT
CAS NO.: 50-41-9
Quality Standard: USP28
Appearance: White or white crystalline powder. Melting point 116.5-118 ℃, slightly soluble in ethanol, chloroform, water
Usage: The product is anti-estrogen (fertility inducing object), in dysfunctional uterine bleeding, polycystic ovary, menstrual disorders, and drug-induced amenorrhea and other gynecological diseases
Why Choose Us ?
1. Professionalism: We specialized in exporting steroid for 15 years, you must want to find a professional manufacturer like us with much experience.
2. Quality : We are a professional leading factory for pharmaceutical intermediate in China, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries.
3. Package : Experienced package with special arrangement, high rate of customs clearance can be guaranteed.
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, so we will deliver them within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number will be given in no time.
5. Service : Best Service with after-sale service and consultation
Ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate - UpToDate
Jun 2, 2019 - Clomiphene citrate has been the most widely used treatment for fertility enhancement for the past 40 years. Clomiphene was a revolutionary
Clomiphene Citrate 50 Mg for Treating Infertility in Women
How does Clomiphene Citrate work? Clomiphene triggers the brain's pituitary gland to secrete an increased amount of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and LH (luteinizing hormone). This action stimulates the growth of the ovarian follicle and thus initiates ovulation
Clomifene - Wikipedia
Clomifene, also known as clomiphene, is a medication used to treat infertility in women who do ... Clomifène, Clomifene citrate, Clomifeni citras, Clomifeno, Clomifert, Clomihexal, Clomiphen, Clomiphene, Clomiphene Citrate, Cloninn, Clostil,
Clomiphene: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects
Feb 5, 2019 - Clomiphene is used to stimulate ovulation. ... Clomiphene is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. ... Clomiphene Citrate (AHFS Monograph)
Clomiphene: MedlinePlus Drug Information
Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation (egg production) in women who do not produce ova (eggs) but wish to become pregnant (infertility). Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released
Clomid (Clomiphene): Uses, Dosage, Side Effects ... - RxList
Clomiphene citrate is capable of interacting with estrogen-receptor-containing tissues, including the hypothalamus, pituitary, ovary, endometrium, vagina, and
Clomiphene Citrate Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions
Find patient medical information for Clomiphene Citrate Oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user